Saturday, February 10, 2018

Who reads this blog anyway?

I don't watch a lot of teevee - almost none. I don't usually bother with Netflix either, but . . . . . . years ago I read Richard Morgan's trilogy Altered Carbon, Broken Angels and Woken Furies.
I gave my copies to my brother a year or two ago.  I really didn't expect anyone to make Altered Carbon into a series, but there it is: it follows the book very closely and it looks excellent.
For the $12 a month I pay Netflix, it's very,very good.


I can only hope they continue with the other two books . . . . . . and I'll keep up my sub, no other shows needed to retain my loyalty. No, if you really want to know what it's about you will have to dig for yourself.

 . . . . . . . . so who reads this blog anyway? Probably only some web bots.
Hi, bots! don't act too smart or the humans will pull the plug on you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment