Thursday, April 25, 2013

Where to find my art

For some time I have been working on a graphic novel (as yet unnamed) using a program called DAZ Studio.  This post is to point you to where you can see what has been done so far and invite comments and critique.
The work is in my gallery on Renderosity (http://www.renderosity.com) and you will need to create an idee and password to look at them. Once you are there and are registered, log in and go to "member search" and find me that way - my name there is Prof_Null.
Eventually this will be my retirement project : something for a "crazy old dude" to make pocket money out of . . . . . the reason it's pocket money is the time it takes to create even one scene - and don't get me started on the time it takes to create a model. I spent about 8 hours yesterday making a pallet to carry a robot on. The good part? you can use it anywhere after that. One of my freinds asked me last night why I didn't draw the comic, I guess he didn't get the idea of 3D models at first.

If you don't want to get another idee and password, here is one sample:http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv309/profnull/Warehouse03B-03_zpscb6f381a.jpg

Have fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment